Caucasus Youth Nexus and MASTERPEACE Georgia is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Project Assistant + Team member. We are looking for an active, motivated individual, who will be involved in Erasmus+ KA2 project “One Step Ahead” and other organizational activities.
“One Step Ahead” is a year-long project about social entrepreneurship, which is implemented with the support of the European Commission. The project coordinating organization is “Caucasus Youth Nexus” NGO (Georgia). Project partners are organizations “AsociatiaObsteasca INVENTO” (Moldova); “FUNDACJA AUTOKREACJA” (Poland); “Ung Kraft/Youth Power” (Sweden). One Step Ahead is a cross-national initiative designed to promote social entrepreneurship as a way for empowering youth at risk. Our aim is to increase professional capacities of participating NGOs by developing and giving them access to educational tools and methodological approaches allowing them to open up social enterprises that would contribute to sustainable development of their local communities. The aim of this proposal is to promote social entrepreneurship as a way for empowering young people with fewer opportunities and preventing them from permanent social exclusion and permanent unemployment.
– BA Graduate or final-year student specializing in Social sciences, business or economy.
– Proficient knowledge of English (min. B1)
– Assist Project Manager in organizing activities within the project.
– Communicate with project partners.
– Organize a research on social entrepreneurship challenges and solutions in Georgia.
– Organize meetings in the regions of Georgia about social entrepreneurship.
– Participate in all activities planned within the project.
– Work on the idea of social enterprise.
– Work towards the development of social entrepreneurship direction in the organization.
-To Take responsibility to organize small activities, workshops, trainings regarding to Social Entrepreneurship.
– To Take part in International and local projects.
-To become head of Social entrepreneurship department.
– To Take part in creating future perspectives for organization.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Sense of responsibility;
-Managing different activities;
– Personal management skills;
– Leadership skills;
– Initiative and enterprise skills;
– Time management.
A candidate employed on a vacancy will be obliged to engage in the following local and international activities:
1. Training Course on Social Entrepreneurship in Georgia (Summer 2019)
2. Research on Social Entrepreneurship in Georgia (April-July 2019)
3. Seminar in Sweden (September 2019)
4. Trainings in Georgia (November 2019)
5. Study Visit to Poland (December 2019)
6. Finalizing meeting in Moldova (February 2019)
Other international projects and activities regarding to the Topic “Social Entrepreneurship”
The project language is English
Work schedule – Part-time, 20-25 hours a week.
Salary: – 650 GEL, (Increasing according to the implemented activities)
Please send your CV and Motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Project Assistant *your name*”
Deadline: 15 April, 2019, 23:59
For additional questions please contact us
Mob: +995 597 75 79 84