Caucasus Youth Nexus (acronym CAYNEX) non-profit, non-governmental organization was founded according to Georgian Civic Code, 17th of February, 2013. Organization’s scope of work is oriented on promotion of democratic values, increasing level of political awareness, supporting young scientists and researchers.
Aims of the Organization:
- Spreading and Implementation of European values into society
- Supporting development of civil society
- Supporting development of democracy
- Promoting rule of law
- Spreading of principles of internationally recognized human rights
- Protection of ethnical, racial, sexual, religious and other minorities rights, increasing level of integration into society.
- Supporting young people living in rural areas and regions of Georgia
- Increasing level of education and access of respective information
- Promoting the dialogue and interaction among youth living in Caucasus
- Promoting non-violence ways of conflict resolution
- Promoting of Cultural and Social values.
- Increasing political awareness
- Promoting healthy life-style
Mission of Organization:
Increasing level of education among youth, and accessibility of education. Protection of Ethnical, racial, sexual, religious and other minorities rights, increasing level of integration into society. Support young people living in rural areas and regions of Georgia. Co-operation with young people living Caucasus region.