Caucasus Youth Nexus is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Project Assistant. We are looking for an active, motivated individual, who will be involved in Erasmus+ KA2 project “One Step Ahead”.
“One Step Ahead” is a year-long project about social entrepreneurship, which is implemented with the support of the European Commission. The project coordinating organization is “Caucasus Youth Nexus” NGO (Georgia). Project partners are organizations “AsociatiaObsteasca INVENTO” (Moldova); “FUNDACJA AUTOKREACJA” (Poland); “Ung Kraft/Youth Power” (Sweden).
– BA Graduate or final-year student specializing in business or economy.
– Proficient knowledge of English (min. B2)
– Assist Project Manager in organizing activities within the project.
– Communicate with project partners.
– Organize a research on social entrepreneurship challenges and solutions in Georgia.
– Organize meetings in the regions of Georgia about social entrepreneurship.
– Participate in all activities planned within the project.
– Work on the idea of social enterprise.
– Work towards the development of social entrepreneurship direction in the organization.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
– Sense of responsibility;
– Analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Personal management skills;
– Leadership/management skills;
– Initiative and enterprise skills;
– Time management.
A candidate employed on a vacancy will be obliged to engage in the following local and international activities:
1. Training Course on Social Entrepreneurship in Poland (March 2019)
2. Research on Social Entrepreneurship in Georgia (April-July 2019)
3. Seminar in Sweden (September 2019)
4. Trainings in Georgia (November 2019)
5. Study Visit to Poland (December 2019)
6. Finalizing meeting in Moldova (February 2019)
The project language is English
Work schedule – Part-time, 20 hours a week.
Salary: – According to the activities implemented within the project.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Project Assistant *your name*”
Deadline: 27 January, 2019, 23:59
For additional questions please contact us
Mob: +995 597 75 79 84